[Fixed] Re: Attempting to push glabels rawhide update: Git error ("DENIED by fallthru")

Maxim Burgerhout maxim at wzzrd.com
Mon May 30 07:04:00 UTC 2011

Hi Peter,

I took over glabels from you a couple of weeks (months?) back. I did a
minor update of the stable branch and have a test build of the 3.0
version in a private branch, but I never got around to properly
testing it.

Anyway, I gave you commit again on all current branches. Do you want
to own the package again?

Regards,

Maxim Burgerhout
maxim at wzzrd.com
EB11 5E56 E648 9D99 E8EF 05FB C513 6FD4 1302 B48A