[Test-Announce] 2011-11-01 17:00 UTC (in 6 minutes!): emergency F16 blocker review meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Nov 1 16:55:26 UTC 2011

Hey, folks. Quick heads up: I'm planning an emergency blocker review
meeting in #fedora-bugzappers in 6 minutes (top of the hour). Some bugs
were newly proposed as blockers overnight and several are likely to be
contentious, so we should have a proper meeting to review them and
decide on a course of action going forward. Thanks! Anyone who's
interested is welcome to attend / vote, votes are weighted and tabulated
in a Highly Scientific Manner otherwise known as whoever's running the
meeting deciding when we have a consensus.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey