converting init.d to systemd, koji (scratch) builds fail

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Wed Nov 2 19:05:19 UTC 2011

I looked at other spec files with systemd .system files. The relevant
part of my spec file is:

%files server
%if 0%{?fedora} < 17
# Legacy init
%{_sysconfdir}/init.d/glusterd
%{_sysconfdir}/init.d/glusterfsd
%else
%{_unitdir}/glusterd.service
%{_unitdir}/glusterfsd.service
%endif

and the koji build is failing with:
Processing files: glusterfs-server-3.2.4-2.fc17.x86_64
error: File must begin with "/": %{_unitdir}/glusterd.service
error: File must begin with "/": %{_unitdir}/glusterfsd.service
RPM build errors:
     File must begin with "/": %{_unitdir}/glusterd.service
     File must begin with "/": %{_unitdir}/glusterfsd.service
Child returncode was: 1
EXCEPTION: Command failed. See logs for output.

rpmbuild -bb <specfile> works on my f15 machine. Not sure I would expect
a mock build to work any better than a koji scratch build. Adding a
leading "/" is wrong (and a koji scratch build confirms it.)

Why is this puking on this? It didn't puke when it only had the init.d
files!

Thanks for any insight.