Making release of KDE LiveDVD spin for Fedora 17

alekcejk at googlemail.com alekcejk at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:32:02 UTC 2011

To be more clear, I mean that both 700M and 2G KDE images can be released.
700M still will be main live image released in releases/*/Live/
http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/15/Live/

But 2G image can be released along with other Fedora spins in releases/*/Spins/
http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/spins/linux/releases/15/Spins/

--
Alexey Kurov <nucleo at fedoraproject.org>