Heads up - PHPUnit 3.6 in rawhide and f16

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Thu Nov 3 17:31:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have submit PHPUnit 3.6 (and its dependencies) for fedora >= 16.

For all the test suites I have run, I have only encounter 1 problem

Include Framework.php which was deprecated in 3.5 is now removed.

So, if you run test suite during build, fix, if needed, is quite easy.

Regards,
Remi.

P.S. and if you don't run available test suite, probably, you should ;)
You can ask on howto (probably on php-devel ML), I will probably be able
to help, as I have added %%check to a lot of PHP package.