unsure for wich component file bugreport

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Nov 4 17:22:58 UTC 2011

Am 04.11.2011 18:17, schrieb Michal Schmidt:
> On 11/04/2011 06:00 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> well, everytime i come in contact with anything from apple i could throw
>> something out of the window beginning  with the "systemctl ACTION service"
>> instead  "systemctl SERVICE action" while i laughed over years about apples
>> order of this in their systemadmin and got this now on linux too
>
> You can keep using "service $SERVICE $action"

in the meantime this seems to work really

on my first F15 install apache did not start and the wrapper said always "OK",
maybe we can drop the wrapper-line and get bash-autocompletion for systemd-units
and /sbin/service to make it as useable as before

my intention for this paragraph was to make clear that i do not like
things made by apple for users who are not really interested in computers
flooding linux over the long and results in that peopole who HATE apple
systems and decided to use linux because they do not like windows too
are getting frustrated more and more