F16: systemd nfs-server.service is absent in "systemctl --all"

Lucas macachuto at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 07:58:51 UTC 2011

Dear All

I was trying to setup nfs server on fedora 16 and first off all started from nfs-server. I checked
"chkconfig" - nothing, then "systemctl --all | grep nfs" - nothing again. Then I searched in "rpm -q
nfs-utils -l" and found out that I have it:

/lib/systemd/system/nfs-blkmap.service
/lib/systemd/system/nfs-idmap.service
/lib/systemd/system/nfs-lock.service
/lib/systemd/system/nfs-secure-server.service
/lib/systemd/system/nfs-secure.service
/lib/systemd/system/nfs-server.service
/lib/systemd/system/proc-fs-nfsd.mount
/lib/systemd/system/var-lib-nfs-rpc_pipefs.mount

Why "systemctl --all | grep nfs" doesn't show me nfs-server.service ?

Thanks.