F17 heads up: gnome-shell for everyone!

Bojan Smojver bojan at rexursive.com
Sun Nov 6 23:33:16 UTC 2011

drago01 <drago01 <at> gmail.com> writes:

Again, rebuttal only.

> I didn't comment on whether your arguments are valid or not I simply
> said that "confused users" was *not* the reason for the lack of
> taskbar. distraction != confusion.

Now we're splitting hairs, eh? A distracted user is not a confused user, that
seems to be your point.

Please, just give me the name of _one_ user that got _distracted_ by the
taskbar in Gnome (or any other OS, for that matter). The name of one user that
was tempted to switch tasks just because the taskbar/workspace switcher was
there. One.

Of course, this is a rhetorical question - no such user exists.

--
Bojan