Evolution 3.3.1 in rawhide

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Tue Nov 8 06:53:06 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-11-07 at 19:10 +0000, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Just managed to upgrade tonight, but there seems to be a hitch with
> evolution - none of my folders appear!
>
> GLib-GObject-WARNING **: g_object_get_property: object class
> `EShellSettings' has no property named `mail-enable-local-folders'
>

> Is this mail-enable-local-folders the problem and is there a way
> around it?

	Hi,
it seems the schemas file installation failed for some reason, because
the corresponding path in GConf is
   /apps/evolution/mail/display/enable_local
which is part of evolution-mail.schemas for me.

Please run something like this, whether it'll help.

   for i in /etc/gconf/schemas/*.schemas ; do \
      gconftool-2 --install-schema-file $i >/dev/null;  done

	Bye,
	Milan