Proposing Fedora Feature for private /tmp and /var/tmp for all systemd services in Fedora 17.

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue Nov 8 07:30:14 UTC 2011

Dne 7.11.2011 22:44, Daniel J Walsh napsal(a):
> I often do this, (Probably did it with winbind.) but in some cases the
> maintainer might not know how to make the change or upstream would not
> want the change.

Well, if this project should ever succeeded than those bugs should have
probably patches (or somebody watching them and providing patch when
maintainer doesn't fix it herself). Otherwise we get
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraCryptoConsolidation (tons of open
bugs which are hanging around and the feature has never been implemented).

Yes, life is hard.

Matěj