Thanking Fedora developers for F16

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 11:40:19 UTC 2011

Having now used F16 in earnest on a freshly installed laptop I would
like to add my thanks to developers for making Verne a superb release.
I have had almost no issues during install apart from a couple of
minor ones, and once the update from updates-testing is installed to
bring KDE to version 4.7.3 it is an excellent working system. This is
despite so much discussion and worry about the implementation of
systemd in the past half year, and other quite significant changes
under the hood.

I know there is more development work in the coming half year to F17
GA to complete the systemd work, but all in all - well - fantastic
really!

I am sure I speak for many others too with these congratulatory words.

--
mike c