[fedora-arm] ARM Architecture - Package Updates in git

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Tue Nov 15 09:59:06 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-11-14 at 13:19 -0500, Chris Tyler wrote:
> The ARM Secondary Arch project[0] is working on an F15 release for the
> existing armv5tel architecture as well as the new armv7hl architecture
> (with hardfp ABI). This effort has been previously announced and is
> ongoing. A number of minor package changes are required as a result of
> this effort:

To add to this, we will shortly be commencing an effort to track rawhide
builds of primary on ARM, so these same fixes will of course land in the
devel branches of packages aswell. In the coming months, we hope to be
able to respond to packaging issues as they arise by shadow building
everything that lands in primary within a few days.

Jon.