[Test-Announce] Announcing the release of Fedora 16.

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Nov 16 18:06:44 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-16 at 12:21 +0100, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
> On 11/16/11 11:31, Mathieu Bridon wrote:

> >> jigdo gives you the very same dvd image you can download.
> >
> > Pungi should do the same, if you use only the release repo and the
> > kickstart from the spin-kickstarts package.
>
> Havn't tried, but I doubt it.  Usually there always is some timestamp
> which is different so the md5 of the iso file doesn't match and kvm
> autotest complains about the iso being the wrong one ...

This is likely because we pull late fixes from a side repo when
composing the RCs, then push them to the official f16 repo by the normal
process; the time available is just too short to wait for an update push
and repo compose and sync every time we need to build an RC.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey