[Heads-Up][ABI Change] Boost has been upgraded to 1.48.0 on Rawhide

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Nov 21 06:29:13 UTC 2011

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 11:16:32 -0600,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:

> I don't think it is directly related. It is odd that the include is getting
> flagged rather than an actual use. That could be a boost - gcc interaction.

I noticed that adding some extra includes that were used in wesnoth
source files that used BOOST_FOREACH without a problem fixed the issue
in one (that's all I tried so far) source file that did have the problem.
I don't know if those includes included some other boost include file
or if they defined something used without definition in the problem source
files and for some reason the error doesn't show up for 1.47.

It's getting too late for me to do more now.