Fedora clean up process seems to be seriously broken...

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Nov 22 17:59:58 UTC 2011

On 22/11/11 17:53, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> Uh, come on, ... package submitters waiting on the NEEDSPONSOR list
> could _really_ work a little bit more actively on persuading potential
> sponsors of their packaging skills. Instead, some wait silently for
> months without doing any package review themselves.

As somebody who is in exactly that situation all I can say is that if
doing informal reviews is an essential prerequisite to getting sponsored
then the wiki could be a lot clearer. Currently it reads more like it's
just one thing that may help.

Tom (who is off to look for something to review)

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/