Fedora clean up process seems to be seriously broken...

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:06:50 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 12:39 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/22/2011 11:55 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> And still there have been self-nominations before.
>>> You could look up FESCo tickets of past nominations.
>>
>> I never thought about that, perhaps it should be added to the contributor wiki?
>
> Sure.  Feel free to do so and also file a ticket with FESCo to nominate
> yourself as a sponsor along with it.

I've added some verbage to that effect as well as providing a direct
link to the sponsorship tickets (sorted in descending order by ticket
# so the most recent would be on top).

Although the threshold for being a sponsor is "fuzzy", I was able to
review enough tickets to be pretty sure I do not meet the requirements
at this time.

Thanks,
Richard