Fedora clean up process seems to be seriously broken...

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Nov 22 21:31:22 UTC 2011

RS> Yes. If the informal review is for an existing packager then,
RS> there's no guarantee that a sponsor will even see that informal
RS> review because there's no requirement for a sponsor to approve the
RS> review request in that scenario.

You must have misunderstood.  Any chance you could re-read what I wrote,
noting "for the packages you have submitted" where you seem to have
replaced the last word with "reviewed".

To be painfully verbose, you include the relevant information in _your_
ticket.  As in:

   Here's my new package submission.  I need a sponsor.  Please note
   that I'm a long-time Fedora ambassador and am the upstream developer
   for this software.  Please also see the following informal reviews I
   have done:
     link to ticket 1
     link to ticket 2

 - J<