Changing kernel API / Breaking VirtualBox - update criteria violation?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 01:23:57 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/22/2011 10:34 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> so complain rpmfusion why they are ALWAYS behind the fedora-kernel-packages
>> and all their kmod and so on are making troubles days and weeks before
>> they are push at fedora-stable repo, so the rpmfusion-maintainers should
>> consider to use UPDATES-TESTING to see minor issues before the endusers
>
> They need more package maintainers, infrastructure maintainers and other
> forms of help.  No amount of complaining will fix that.

I can attest to this. I have taken on a handful of packages that I
don't think I'm entirely qualified to maintain, but the fact is that
NO ONE ELSE stepped forward to take them so I'm doing it out of
necessity on a best effort basis. If you don't like the service you're
getting ask for a refund :)

Richard