Fedora clean up process seems to be seriously broken...

Emanuel Rietveld codehotter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 09:49:24 UTC 2011

Hi.

I'm interested in helping out (comaintainer?), but I'm a little scared -
I don't know much about java yet, nor java packaging guidelines, or
whatever relevant guidelines, and I might need a little handholding.

Maybe you can give me something useful but not urgent that you need
done, that is easy for you to check if I did it right, and I can work on it?

Emanuel