A software center for Fedora

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 19:39:46 UTC 2011

On 11/28/2011 12:01 AM, Bernd Stramm wrote:

> Call me elitist then, I think it is better when more people can read,
> and when they actually do it.

Unfortunately for someone talking about so much about the important of
reading,  you don't seem to be reading about the proposal much. Its not
limited to screenshots.  Popularity of packages,  reviews,
suggestions,  list of top apps ...  we are talking a lot of additional
useful information that will be of benefit to a lot more users.

> If implemented the wrong way, what's wrong with screenshots
> is bloat.

If implemented wrong, everything can be wrong.  That's just a truism and
not a useful review of any proposal.   If you are going to be critical,
you need to put more effort on being constructive.

Rahul