updating goffice to 0.9.0

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:52:10 UTC 2011

W dniu 28.11.2011 17:32, Bill Nottingham pisze:
> Julian Sikorski (belegdol at gmail.com) said:
>> Dear Fedorians,
>>
>> goffice-0.9.0 was released recently, along with new gnumeric [1,2]. What
>> is your opinion on pushing the update to rawhide ASAP? To the best of my
>> knowledge stable goffice 0.10 and gnumeric 1.12 should be out by the
>> time Fedora 17 ships, so putting this into rawhide now would allow for
>> plenty of time to iron out any potential problems. Missing the alpha
>> change deadline [3] most likely means we need to wait until Fedora 18.
>
> Is it relatively API stable?
>
> Bill
I asked Jean Brefort, one of goffice developers:

<belegdol> hi jean, I got asked if goffice is relatively api-stable
<jean> not yet
<jean> but I'd say mostly
<belegdol> may i quote you on that?
<jean> we intend to add placehoders for more members on exported classes
<jean> of course, you can quote me

Regards,
Julian