Is there a mono developer in the house? Need help building moonlight.

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Oct 1 01:22:02 UTC 2011

Richard Shaw wrote:
> I was afraid that would be the answer :) Ah, another mailing list to
> subscribe to... If it weren't for gmail I'd already be buried under a
> mountain of emails!

http://www.gmane.org/

Connect with your favorite NNTP (Usenet newsgroup) client. (I use KNode.
Gmane mailing list gateways are actually all I use KNode for.) To post to
mailing lists which only allow posts from subscribers, subscribe to the
mailing list and disable mail delivery. (Mailman, which almost all the
mailing lists out there use, allows you to do that from the settings.)

The server is news.gmane.org, it supports both NNTPS and unencrypted NNTP,
on the default ports (i.e. NNTPS on port 563 and unencrypted NNTP on port
119).

        Kevin Kofler