F-16 suspends my *desktop* after 30 minutes at the gdm , making it impossible to ssh in

Jan Kratochvil jan.kratochvil at redhat.com
Sat Oct 1 15:09:58 UTC 2011

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 13:33:13 +0200, drago01 wrote:
> but the "suspend does not work on desktop" argument is simply not true

Not replying to metoo/flames but neither suspend nor hibernate worked reliably
for me through years on notebook (T60). Depending on BIOS and kernel versions
the former or latter were more reliable. (No proprietary software involved.)
One can expect desktop may have both even less tested => less reliable.

Regards,
Jan