Responsibility for rebuilding dependent components, was: F-16 Branched report: 20110920 changes

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 16:07:59 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-09-23 at 16:31 -0400, Doug Ledford wrote:
> [...]

"at the moment", yes, but that's with a very narrow scope of "at the
moment" - i.e. for the last few weeks. I don't want Kamil's email to
give the impression that AutoQA has been going nowhere for months,
because that certainly isn't the case. Work has slowed down in the last
few weeks because Fedora 16 Beta testing was extremely problematic and
sucked up most of the AutoQA manpower, and QA is anyway undermanned
(from a Red Hat paid staff viewpoint) ATM. It should speed up again to a
lesser degree now, and to a greater degree when Final is done and we
have a couple more bodies in place.

I think adding some more rpmdiff-type tests to current AutoQA wouldn't
actually be a huge stretch, but I'd bow to Tim or Kamil on the detail
front there.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey