Fedora 16 beta vice Knoppix

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 4 22:03:29 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 04, 2011 at 11:59:09PM +0200, drago01 wrote:
> And *sendmail* (in my vms it takes up to 60s to start even though I
> never use it; and I it does not really make much sense on desktops).

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NoMTA

Yeah ... I was technically the owner on that one, suppose I did a
massive fail there. I suppose we could try and bring this back for F17?

(I would like to note that I did zero of the heavy lifting on the feature
and would like to thank Will Woods for his awesome patches that went
into the NoMTA bits)

-AdamM