Fedora 16 beta vice Knoppix

JB jb.1234abcd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 00:35:18 UTC 2011

Jef Spaleta <jspaleta <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 3:32 PM, JB <jb.1234abcd <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> > Let me append "The Blame Game".
> > # systemd-analyze blame
> >  32983ms livesys.service
> >  22828ms NetworkManager.service
>
> That timing for NM is so vastly different than what I'm seeing on my
> installed F15 system. I am intrigued.
>
> -jef

The ethernet cable was not plugged in, so it tried too hard ?
If so, it should be looked into (I noticed on F15 a few times that when I lost
my ISP service and checked for it again by restarting NM that it tried
I believe 3 times by many seconds before finally giving up).
The wireless and some 5 AP signals were identified.

JB