grub / grub2 conflicts

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Oct 5 05:21:46 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-09-26 at 21:49 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Doug Ledford wrote:

grub-legacy is still default for EFI installs (which, in retrospect, is
causing quite a bit of pain, but hey, hindsight is 20/20).

Anyway, as of about ten hours ago, grub-efi is split off from grub, and
pjones is probably going to have grub2 obsolete grub. it would, of
course, be possible for the virt team to introduce the bits of grub they
actually need for libguestfs as a sub-package of libguestfs or whatever,
which would not be critpath.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey