Package review SIG dead?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Thu Oct 6 20:30:06 UTC 2011

RS> After some initial interest there doesn't appear to be any activity
RS> unless I'm missing something.

Never could gather enough interest for anyone to actually do anything.
Basically I stopped after I called for a couple of folks to help me with
some things and there was no response whatsoever.

RS> I am still interested. Anyone else?

These days my interest is only occasional.  If someone else is actually
willing to do something, then I'm willing to participate on some level.
But I'm not enough of an organizer, and I don't have enough free time,
to be the person who makes it happen.

 - J<