PA 1.0 for FC16?

Tomasz Torcz tomek at pipebreaker.pl
Sat Oct 8 17:34:52 UTC 2011

On Sat, Oct 08, 2011 at 12:23:04PM -0500, Conan Kudo (ニール・ゴンパ) wrote:
> It might be better to make a case to bend the rules for PulseAudio and have
> it included in Fedora 16. It could be problematic if more programs have
> issues like wine where they won't work with pre-1.0 PulseAudio properly or
> reliably.

  I think it's too late for F16 to do such drastic changes.  We are way after
freeze.  PA is a core component and should be tested thorugfully before including
in release.
  Ubuntu shipped 0.99 snapshots for some time and had enough tests apparently.

--
Tomasz Torcz            There exists no separation between gods and men:
xmpp: zdzichubg at chrome.pl   one blends softly casual into the other.