Upstream Release Monitor

Nathan O. ndowens04 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:35:33 UTC 2011

I am curious or maybe giving an idea, but I have my package listed there and
currently there is an update for the package I have added to the list. Well
I have the package in bodhi, which I believe is in testing right now.  The
problem is that the URM(Upstream release monitoring) keeps opening a new bug
saying there is a new version available, so I have to keep closing them as
duplicates. I think that it should only report it once for each new version
or until maybe the previous bug report says ON_QA.