TFTP not working on F15 as well as updated F14

Aaron Gray aaronngray.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 17:46:30 UTC 2011

I have two F15 machines one a desktop which is running the new Gnome 3
desktop and a laptop not running the new desktop.

TFTP is not working on the desktop machine on F15 as it was not working on
the updated F14. It worked on F14 before the update. I installed two servers
using PXE using it.

TFTP is however running on the F15 laptop.

AFAICT I have eliminated all reasons for it not running on the Fedora User
list with users there.

There are two recent posts there one on F15 one on the updated F14.

Can someone please look into this please.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron