[Test-Announce] Proventesters meetup 2011-10-12 at 18UTC

Clyde E. Kunkel clydekunkel7734 at cox.net
Wed Oct 12 17:36:13 UTC 2011

On 10/11/2011 04:05 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> We are going to be having another proventesters meetup tomorrow on IRC
> in #fedora-meeting at 18:00UTC.
>
> Purpose of meetup: Brainstorm ideas on improving testing and processes
> for testing updates.
>
> * Intro/gather more agenda items
>
> * Recruiting more proventesters/testers.
>
> * One stop page for updates testing resources
>
> * Your amazing agenda item here.
>
> Please do join us if you are a proventester, want to become one, or
> have ideas for improving the testing of updates. Note that this is not
> the venue for changing the updates policy, see FESCo for that, this is
> an attempt to get things working better within our existing updates
> policy.
>
> Hope to see folks there!
>
> kevin

I cannot attend this meeting but would like to request that
consideration be given to changing the "Fedora NN updates-testing
report" to list the actual package/software requiring security or
critical path testing.  I used to be able to look at these items when
the actual package/software was listed and then try to test the ones I
have installed and/or am familiar with.  Since I always keep 3 versions
(plus rawhide) of Fedora installed, it really facilitates the testing.
Thanks for your consideration.
--
Regards,
OldFart