Subject: IMPORTANT: Mandatory password and ssh key change by 2011-11-30

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Oct 12 17:41:07 UTC 2011

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 13:30:19 -0400
Jeff Layton <jlayton at redhat.com> wrote:

> I have a question not covered here: I just changed my ssh key a week
> or two ago in the wake of the kernel.org compromise...
>
> Is my new key sufficient? I really don't want to have to re-distribute
> my key to all of the various servers again.

Well, we talked about this some, but we don't have fingerprints from
several weeks ago to check people against to confirm they uploaded a
new key.

Would it be possible for you to just make a new fedora only key?

Then you only need to upload that to fedora and set your .ssh/config to
use that key for *.fedoraproject.org/fedorapeople.org.

kevin