Firefox on Fedora: No longer funny

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Wed Oct 12 22:04:34 UTC 2011

ons 2011-10-12 klockan 21:41 +0200 skrev Thomas Spura:

> I set them often to 1, but don't want to upkarma my own update because
> it feels like cheating...
>
> Especially updates, that fix a broken package, are an examples, that the
> current path (with forcing updates in updates-testing) taken is wrong
> and needs adjustment or more willing testers.

If you know the current package is broken then direct pushing by using
your own testing & karma is no chating.

Adding karma without testing is cheating, but if you already know that
the current package is seriously broken and that the same update in
other Fedora versions works fine then "cheating" is better than nothing.

Regards
Henrik