Subject: IMPORTANT: Mandatory password and ssh key change by 2011-11-30

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Oct 12 22:09:34 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-10-12 at 16:27 -0400, Simo Sorce wrote:

> Sorry Adam but this is BS, if your laptop is stolen you MUST replace all
> your keys anyways because you cannot count on them not being
> compromised, period. So this complex scenario is just mirrors and smoke.

It's an example of a situation in which one key is compromised and one
isn't. I didn't make any suggestions as to what would be the best
practice for the *hypothetical* person in the *hypothetical* example to
follow after the example had happened, because that was utterly outside
the scope of the post.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey