RPM DB corruption with F-16 Beta

Bojan Smojver bojan at rexursive.com
Sat Oct 15 06:21:53 UTC 2011

Panu Matilainen <pmatilai <at> laiskiainen.org> writes:

> "It gave a bunch of
> errors and recovery blew it up" is not sufficient information to attempt
> analyzing what went wrong.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. I just wanted to find out whether someone else
experienced something similar, before I cry foul. This is a very old notebook
and I'm not all that confident that hardware is 100% intact (although I was able
to compile a kernel on it and hibernate/thaw repeatedly over 200 times after
second install, to test some of my own stuff on it).

--
Bojan