BEWARE: a problematic glibc made it to stable (F16)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Oct 19 19:36:36 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-10-19 at 15:30 -0400, Simo Sorce wrote:

> What did you downgrade to ?
> AFAIK Several people had to downgrade from -11 because of nsswitch
> issues ... seem glibc is not in good shape :-(

You get to pick your breakage. If glibc maintainers would kindly stop
pulling random git snapshots into a pending stable release that would be
nice, but then, I'd also like a solid gold toilet and that doesn't
appear to be on the verge of showing up, either...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey