systemd - standard place to run stuff after the network is up?

Jef Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 19:59:16 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Nicolas Mailhot
<nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net> wrote:
> No, it's an attempt to explain a general concept and not to point the
> finger at anyone. Because as soon as you provide specifics, someone will
> feel offended, get defensive, and refuse to listen to the general
> message.

I'd honestly like to know the specific usage case that is problematic
for you. From the information so far presented I don't have a good
understanding of what the network topology looks like nor how you
expect traffic to be dynamically rerouted as your network node (in
your terminology) becomes or is no longer available on a dynamic
basis.

-jef"If it helps, you could write up the specifics as an xml
specification. Cuz, We all know that xml is the most impersonal form
of communication as its designed to be read primarily by emotionless
computers and not by people"spaleta