Testers needed on short notice for 389DS, FreeIPA and SSSD update in F16

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Sun Oct 23 21:09:55 UTC 2011

Please review the critical path update=20
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2011-14614

We're right up against the last minute to get these fixes in to ensure
that all of these features work properly from the install DVD. We very
desperately need testers (including one proventester, due to the
selinux-policy update) to review these packages before the end of the
day tomorrow (Monday Oct. 24) so that they can be pushed to stable in
time for the release candidate build.