Fwd: Zif and SOS projects on Fedora Upstream

Bryn M. Reeves bmr at redhat.com
Mon Oct 24 13:11:03 UTC 2011

On 10/24/2011 04:05 AM, Misha Shnurapet wrote:
> There is a project named SOS in Fedora collection on Transifex. I'd
> like to know if there is anyone maintaining it, because it seems like
> it needs to be translated, but there is no maintainer assigned in Tx
> and no translation team creation request has been fulfilled in 7
> months. The latest change to code in Github is 6 months old. We tried
> to contact Adam Stokes mentioned in the source readme on Github, but
> no reply yet. Any help with getting response is much appreciated.

Hi Misha,

I'm the maintainer for sos now (took over from Adam last year). We
migrated from SVN to git back at the start of the year and also
submitted an infrastructure ticket to get the transifex details updated.
It looks like that got stuck somewhere - I'll check to see what's going on.

Also, upstream is using a github repository for development for the last
couple of months. You can find the repositories here:

https://github.com/organizations/sosreport

Regards,
Bryn.