yubikey

Mario Ceresa mrceresa at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 25 07:30:42 UTC 2011

That's strange: the only two occasion I had a failed OTP were:

1) A configuration problem: (Yubikey not enabled, yubikey prefix not
correct, using unburned key)

2) In a two slot configuration, whenever I press the button too long
and it generates an OTP from the second slot

If you are sure that's not your case, maybe filing a bug would be of help?

HTH

Mario