yubikey

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 16:57:39 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 04:56:18PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-10-25 at 16:44 -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> > FAS and bodhi are single sign on (iirc, everything on
> > admin.fedoraproject.org).
>
> Well, Bodhi seems to do a damn good job of forgetting you're signed in.
> I've never tried to analyze this carefully, it's just a subjective
> feeling that I seem to have to log into it a hell of a lot...

It's supposed to be 20 minutes of inactivity (ie, make no requests to
fas/bodhi/pkgdb/elections in 20 minutes and your session expires).

There's only one time that I've found this to not work when I've actually
measured it.  That was when we had time skew on our fas servers.  So when
a session was updated on one server, it updated the session information with
a timestamp far enough in the past that the next server to check the session
decided that it was expired.

-Toshio