F16 my network doesn't work after an update and I don't know how to fix it...

MichaƂ Piotrowski mkkp4x4 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 17:07:16 UTC 2011

W dniu 26 października 2011 18:18 użytkownik Michał Piotrowski
<mkkp4x4 at gmail.com> napisał:
> Hi,
>
> Today I updated my F16 to latest version. After a while I noticed some
> problems with network, I rebooted system and after this my network on
> this box doesn't work anymore.

Sorry for the noise. This was a problem with my router. I checked the
cable before on my laptop - it worked fine. In some way my laptop
obtained dhcp data from router without problem, but my dev server was
not able to do it. Router reboot solved the problem.

--
Best regards,
Michal

http://eventhorizon.pl/