BTRFS on LVM causes long fedora-storage-init run?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:53:13 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Lennart Poettering
<mzerqung at 0pointer.de> wrote:
> Next step: could you copy /lib/systemd/system/systemd-tmpfiles.service
> to /etc/systemd/system/ and prefix the ExecStart with "/usr/bin/strace
> -o /run/tmpfiles.strace", and then paste the output that generates in
> that file somewhere?
>
> That should tell us what files tmpfiles actually accesses there.

Well I reverted the change to get a bootable system but something went
wrong on the next yum update. It locked in the middle of a package
install and had a kernel panic. I was eventually able to get
yum-complete-transaction to run without trying to erase every package
on the machine but it looks like I got some BTRFS corruption. I think
I'm going to wipe it and put the latest F16 (RC/TC/whatever) on it.

I'll report back if I'm still having issues.

Thanks,
Richard