http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SysVtoSystemd

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 04:27:35 UTC 2011

On 09/06/2011 02:55 AM, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Reindl Harald (h.reindl at thelounge.net) said:
>> the alpha was release and http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SysVtoSystemd
>> is at 0% - why will F16 released WITHOUT making the system clean which
>> should have been done for F15
> Perhaps the feature owner should update it, as per the policy.

I was planning on updating that 0% after beta ( as opposed to having to
go through all the components twice or more and incrementally increase
that number for no purpose).

Once we have released beta you either have native systemd unit for the
component or you wont for the F16 whole release cycle and % number on a
wiki page aint gonna change that.

Live media + default next next install should be covered except for
openvpn and wpa_supplicant.

That in it self is an acceptable milestone to have reached in my books
in one release cycle as in all hands out media + desktop install have
been converted and are covered.

Depending on the rest of the components and their maintainers rest might
take sometime on converting for variety of reasons.

JBG