http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SysVtoSystemd

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 12:26:11 UTC 2011

On 09/06/2011 08:39 AM, Michał Piotrowski wrote:
> I created a service for wpa_supplicant. Is there something wrong with it?

Nope Dan had sanctioned it but then another one appear upstream and as
you know we try to avoid deviating from upstream.

Not sure if Bill spoke with Dan about this ( I assume he did not since
there has not been any movement there ) I know that I haven't.

With regards to openvpn maintainer has been busy and openvpn might
require some path work.
( If I can recall correctly then Suse guys needed to patch their instance )

JBG