submitters +1ing their own packages

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Sep 7 00:02:25 UTC 2011

I've mentioned before that I actually support this, but I'm in the
minority, and AFAIK the current policy is supposed to be that
maintainers cannot upkarma updates they submitted themselves. However,
this seems to be happening - exhibit a):

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/nss-3.12.10-7.fc16

karma is listed as 1, the only positive feedback shown as I write this
is from kengert, who submitted the update.

Is this a Bodhi bug? Or does FESCo expect voluntary compliance /
case-by-case enforcement of this policy?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey