Transmission and Deluge sysv to systemd

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 15:06:36 UTC 2011

On 09/07/2011 03:04 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 09/07/2011 08:20 PM, Tomasz Torcz wrote:
>> (I would prefer dropping sysconfig file altogether, like Lennart
>> suggested some time ago. And few other. It should work with only
>> ExecStart= and User= in [Service]).
> I am fine with dropping the sysconfig file

It kinda does not server purpose from my point of view having an
Environment= that gets called once so final would look something like
this...

[Unit]
Description=Transmission-Daemon A bittorrent Client
After=syslog.target network.target

[Service]
User=transmission
ExecStart=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon -f --blocklist -g
/var/lib/transmission/.config/transmission
StandardError=syslog

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target