Broken dependencies: pino

Alex Hudson fedora at alexhudson.com
Thu Sep 8 11:24:53 UTC 2011

> On 09/08/2011 04:43 PM, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:
> > Given that several changes are needed, it's probably best for one of
> > the Pino maintainers to make the update (I'd not feel comfortable
> > doing anything more than just adjusting for the libgee changes)
>
> Upstream is struck in development stage for a long time after the
> rewrite started and hasn't been responsive to any bug reports filed.  I
> am inclined to just orphan it

I would second this. I've got a number of critical bugs still open in
Bugzilla about pino; these have been open since before F15 released IIRC
and it has been totally unusable (for anyone, as far as I can tell)
since then.

It's a shame because I was a big user of it (obviously), but I've had to

Cheers

Alex.

--
This message was scanned by Better Hosted and is believed to be clean.
http://www.betterhosted.com