PostgreSQL 9.1 and Lucene Core for F16

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Sep 11 15:29:20 UTC 2011

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 11:27:53 -0400,
  Tom Lane <tgl at redhat.com> wrote:

> Yeah.  I have done test packaging of 9.1rc1 already, so it's pretty much
> ready to go on my end.  I would be prepared to push 9.1 into f16 on
> Monday if there were enough people willing to test and up-karma it
> before the freeze ... any volunteers out there?

I'll test an in place upgrade from 9.0 to 9.1, reloading a small database
from some scripts I have, and making sure some selects used by cgi scripts
appear to work correctly. I should be able to get this done Monday evening.
(I'll pull packages from koji, so I won't need to wait for it to move to
updates-testing.)